Digital Literacy Training for UArizona Instructors
Adobe & Arizona invites you to the Adobe Digital Learning institute (ADLI). This two-week event is dedicated to learning and using Adobe Creative Cloud applications to create projects that can be implemented in instructors' curricula. Space is limited to 20 participants, and an application is required.
Participants will explore beginner and intermediate techniques-- allowing attendees to opt out and focus on the practice they are comfortable with
- Week one: Adobe Express, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Week two: Premiere Rush, InDesign, XD
- Attendees will receive up to a $2000 stipend for completing each week's artifacts.
- Those interested in becoming Adobe Fellows will receive a stipend each semester for assisting their colleagues with integrating Creative Cloud projects into their curriculum.
- Participants will demonstrate a pedagogical knowledge of different digital media production methods using Creative Cloud.
- Participants will create assignments, activities, and projects that place students' digital literacy as a core competency.
- Participants will become fellows who can advocate for the pedagogical integration of creative projects and support/inspire their peers and students (optional)
Who Is This For?
With this institute, we hope to reach more students, instructors, and staff and engage them creatively. Those eligible for attending the institute are:
- Adjunct Faculty
Markers for Success
- How does using Adobe CC by learners create an alternative submission for what was once a traditional written assignment?
- How does the project enhance student success through digital literacy?
- What are the significant measurable outcomes that can be shown by the end of the year?
The deadline to apply is March 27th, 2023